Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Walgreens Money making deals of the week!




Walgreens has some good deals this week to make money!
First, the Vaseline lotions are 25% off and you get a $2 RR for 1. Some bottles are $3.59 regularly and $2.69 after 25% off. We have a coupon for $1.25 off which makes the lotion $1.44 before tax and you get $2 RR back.
You can take that rr and use it on the colgate deal. Certain colgate toothpastes are $3.29 and they give you a $3.50 RR back. Use a $.75 coupon for the colgate and the $2 RR and you'll pay $.54 plus tax and get $3.50 RR back. (You'll need a small filler to use both coupons.)
You can roll that $3.50 RR on the blink deal. Blink is on sale for $7.99 and we just got a $2 coupon on sunday. Use the $2 coupon and the $3.50 RR (add a small filler) and you will spend $2.49 plus tax and get $8.00 RR back!
I rolled my first $8 RR back into some more colgate and Vaseline together and added in some food items we needed to get to $8. I paid less than $1 including tax and got back the $2 RR and $3.50 RR. I will probably save some of my $8 RR for next week's deals.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I have no idea what you are talking about (RR) but I so want to learn.

Someone from my town, who I would consider a "super couponer" is offering a class that I am attending next Monday.

Hopefully I will then be up on all my coupon lingo.

Kim said...

OK, I just noticed your key.

Now I just have to figure out what exactly you are talking about.

Keep your fingers crossed!

Katmotley said...

RR (register rewards) are coupons you get from Walgreens at the register from buying certain items. These coupons print out after you pay and can be used on almost anything in the store on your next trip. The weekly ad will tell you some of the items that you can get RR back on. Here's a post I did on these and there's a photo of what they look like: http://couponsinoverdrive.blogspot.com/2008/12/how-to-make-money-shopping.html