Wednesday, March 25, 2009

More shopping

Ok, so this was yesterday's shopping, which means these sales are now over. But the Safeway deals are still running this week, so you can still get those items.





This first picture is from Fry's and Albertsons. I spent $13 at Frys and spent nothing oop at Albertsons since I used the gift card I had found. I also used the $3 milk catalina I got from Fry's at Albertsons since their milk was $1.50 a gallon. So, I got both gallons of milk for free. I also got the reeses at Albertsons since they were 3/$1 and I used the rest of my $1/2 coupons making them all free. Plus each one gave me a monopoly piece too.
Unfortunately, that doesn't mean I won anything. :(




This was an earlier stop at Walgreens, Albertsons and Safeway. At Safeway, I got 10 bags of Fresh express salad and I used some $1/1 blinkie coupons making them free, plus making $.25 on each one with the buy 10, get $5 off promo. (still running this week) I also got some marked down meat and bread. I used a gift card for my $5 total and spent nothing oop.

At albertsons I got milk and reeses and used my gift card for the $3 for the milk- $0 oop. At Walgreens, I got a gillette razor-used $4 coupon and got $4 RR back, some dog food, tomato sauce ($.39 this week with walgreens coupon) and a few marked down DVD's for $.25 each. I used a $6 RR from last week and spent $2 oop. I will be going back for more razors and tomato sauce this week.

Total spent oop on everything in this post: about $15.

1 comment:

Amiyrah said...

Whoa! You were busy this past week! Glad to see all of the pictures of your goodies