Sunday, March 29, 2009

Grocery deals this week




I had a light surgery done on Friday, so I figured I'd get out on Thursday and do as mush shopping for the week as I could since I didn't know when I'd be bale to get back out. So this is the shopping I did. All of these deals (except the razor from walgreens) are still good through Tuesday.

First I hit Safeway and did the $5 off when you buy 10 items deal twice. I got 5 bags of Fresh Express salad mix-these were $.75 each and I had coupons for $1 off each one, so I made $.25 each. The 2 halls cough drops were also $.75 and my coupons doubled to $1, so made $.25 on each if these also. Then I got 10 Hunts snack pack puddings for $.25 each after coupons and 3 Lysol cleaners for $1 after coupons. There is also a rebate online for $3 back when you buy 3 lysols, so these will be free after rebate. I also grabbed some marked down meat and paid with a gift card-no oop.

Then I hit Albertsons for some grapes, strawberries and ice cream bars. My total was $10.72 and I paid with a gift card so no oop.

Next was Fry's and I did the Quaker 4 for $4 deal twice. I got 2 cereals, 4 boxes chewy granola bars and 2 boxes true delights bars. The true delights were free after coupons and the others were $.50 each. I also got 2 cans of hunts pasta sauce and 1 bag fry's pasta and used a $1 off coupon to get all 3 for $2. That's not a great deal, but we are actually out of pasta sauce! I paid $7.97 oop here.

Last stop was Walgreens, but they were out of all the weekly deals I wanted, so I just grabbed one more razor that was $4.99 after my coupon and I got a $4 RR back for it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice to reading this grocery tips always works out when you in grocery coupon what would be a great use of grocery

coupons