Thursday, March 12, 2009

This week's shopping



Here are some of my shopping trips from this week.




I realized on Sunday that I had some ECB from CVS that had expired on Saturday! I went in and asked if maybe I could still use them and they let me since they just expired. I had $24 in ECB's to spend. Unfortunately, they were out of some of the items I wanted. So, I got some ECB items and some items we needed. The CVS laundry detergant was b1g1 free so I paid $5.79 for both- not great, but we are running low on detergant. The palmolive dish soaps are $1.49 each and you get $1 ECB back for each one-there's a limit of 2 so that's what I got. They oonly had the men's Vaseline lotion, so I got one for $3.69 and used a $1.25 coupon and got back $2 ECB.
The printer paper and markers were 50% off and we needed them both and we also needed salt, so I grabbed one of those and I got a certain dri deodorant for DD as she was running out. I paid $1.20 oop for this order.







I hit Walgreens several times this week. I got some of the free Garnier-some of my stores have limits on these and the rest of the stores are all out. I also found a few of each of the two glades that are free with the ESC and manufacturer coupons. I have not seen anymore of these in the stores all week since I found some on Monday.
The advil PM is $4.49 and some have $2 peelies on them, plus you get $2 RR back. I don't really need anymore advil, but I wanted to roll some of my RR. I got a few more of the gillette gamer razors. They are $.99 after $4 coupon and $4 RR. The Right guard deodorants were clearanced at $1.59 and give $2 RR-I had no coupons for these, but still made money! The Acne Free products were clearanced at $3.19 and $4.19 and I had $1 coupons and got a $8 RR for buying 3. The lysol wipes are on sale for $2 each and I used a $1/2 coupon making those $1.50 each. And my favorite deal of the week is the Irish Spring body wash. I bought the first one at $4.49 and used a $.50 coupon, then I got a RR for another free bottle. When I went to use that free coupon, it beeped and would not work, even though I got the bottle on the picture. The cashier had to put it through manually, which in turn produced another coupon for a free bottle! I have gotten 5 bottles so far and still have another coupon to use. It is somewhat of a hassle to do this deal as most cashiers do not know what to do when the coupon does not work and most have to call a manager. But i will stand and wait patiently for them to figure it out to get my free body wash. So far, with 6 bottles (counting the one coupon I will still be able to use) I am down to $.66 a bottle on these. Hopefully, I will be able to get a few more free coupons before the deal is over on Saturday. The candy and Ramen I used as fillers and rolled my RR on most of these orders. My oop for all these orders was about $12-mostly tax. And I have about $12 in RR left and the free body wash coupon.





This is my Fry's shopping trip. I got 10 items for the mage deal and got $5 off for those. The Kellogg's cereals were $.50 each after sale and $1 coupons. Land O Lakes butter was free after sale and $.55 coupon and the quaker snacks were free plus I made $.50 on each one after sale and $1 coupons. My kids love these and we have only have 3 bags left already! I also grabbed some bread @ $1.50, 3 salad mixes @ $1.50,3 bags carrots @ $1.00/bag and chicken breasts @ $1.67/lb. I used a $2 chicken wine tag on this and paid $.94 for the package. My total for this order was $8.02 oop including tax. We had chicken salad last night using some of these groceries an some of the veggies from the farmer's market and it was awesome!

1 comment:

Amiyrah said...

walgreens was fun this week, huh? Great haul!