Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Last week's shopping



Last week was kind of busy for me, but I managed to get some shopping done and I even took a few pictures. But, I didn't get to blog them. So here's just a taste of what I got last week.











The first pic is Walgreens deals from last week. I spent about $20 oop on this, but most of that was tax. Those Sambucols were $12.99 before coupons and I was taxed on that amount. So, even though I was making $1.01 on each one, I was being taxed about $1.08 on each. I bought these at two different stores before I realized they weren't really making me any money. Yes, even the experienced couponer has ditzy coupon moments.

The next picture is from Fry's mega sale. I got more but didn't take pictures. I paid $2.69 for everything in this photo including tax and I got back a catalina for $3 off milk.

The last picture is a commissary trip-using mostly KY again to pay for everything else. This trip cost me $.98 and a $2 tip for the bagger.
I also got two- ten pound bags of chicken at Bashas for $3.90 each.

In all, I spent about $30 last week total.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Where do you get the KY coupons that you've been using at the commissary?

Katmotley said...

Carol,
I traded for a bunch of these when they came out in January. (like 200+) I also got as many inserts as I could that week from friends, family and using my ECB from CVS or RR from walgreens to buy more papers.