Sunday, November 30, 2008

Black friday for couponers!







CVS had the deals that got us couponers excited for black friday! The CVS sale started on Thusrday-thanksgiving day and ran through Saturday. This means that a lot of us went out late Wednesday night and shopped the 24-hr CVS and checked out at Midnight. I was at the store by 11:30 pm and I checked out just after midnight. There were at least 8 other couponers (or "sets" of couponers) doing the deals while I was there. We were all helping each other out looking for the deals, and giving tips. It was fun! :)
I had a $14 ECB and a $17.98 ECB from deals last week to start with. I rang up about 3 seperate orders to pay the lowest amount oop and got almost all the freebies. They did not have any of the earphones I wanted, but I was able to get rainchecks for them so I can get them for free when they come in next week. After I got all the freebies, I went back in to shop the b1g1 toys. Thanksgiving was also my youngest's birthday, so we picked up some gifts for her and a couple for Christmas too. I paid @ $3 oop for everything in the picture!





I did a second CVS run on Thursday morning using my DH CVS card and got more of the freebies. Again, no earphones- but got another raincheck, and they were out of the Garnier. I did about 7 different transactions this time to roll the ECB and spend the least oop, but I had no ECB to start with on this card. I again spent @ $3 oop. I have $12.98 in ECB left to spend on one card and $17.77 ECB on the other card.


Though I don't have pics, I also did a little BF shopping at Walgreens. They had colgate TP free with RR, and I had $1 coupons, which means I made $1 on each TP. I got 6 total. I alos stopped in on Thursday for the 50% off toys and used my RR for several toys for Christmas. I spent about $10 oop here between all the deals, but got about $100 worth of toys for the kids, plus the free toothpastes.

No comments: