Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Some Older deals



We were out of town for about a week and I didn't update any shopping trips while I was gone like I thought I would. So here's a few older shopping trips.




Here's a trip from 11/4 to Safeway, Fresh & Easy, and Petco. I grabbed 2 bags of dog food at Petco and just paid the tax after the $5 printable coupons.
At Fresh & Easy, I got a 6 pack of tomatoes that was marked down to $1.87.
Then at Safeway, I got about 20 lbs of meat, 2 loaves of bread, and one Deli creation-marked down to $.99. I used a 10% off coupon and then six of the glade $4 catalinas I had left and spent $.34 oop.






At Albertsons on the 5th, I picked up a prescription for $8 and got a $30 gift card using the Safeway $30 gift card coupon from a couple of weeks ago.
Then I went shopping and got about 12 lbs of pork chops and used my last 2 of the glade $4 catalinas. The toilet paper, ice cream, frosting, and vegetables were all free with coupons. My total for this order was $6.71 with tax and I paid for that with my gift card.

No comments: