Monday, November 3, 2008

What I saved/made last week

Another site I like to visit does this and I thought it was a great idea, so I'm going to copy it.
I hit Target yesterday for their 75% off the dollar spot clearance and got a ton of cool stuff for $.25 each. I also grabbed a bunch of hats and gloves for the kids (5 sets) since we'll be traveling to a colder state later this week.
I saved $18.06 here. (spent $23.74 oop)

I only bought groceries twice this week-both times at Fry's.
I saved $147 at Fry's last week. (spent $4.77 oop)

I hit walgreens twice-once for some last minute halloween stuff and once for some much needed medicines.
I saved $20 at Walgreens. (spent $6.71 oop)

My Total saved last week was: $185.06 (spent $35.22 oop)

Now what I made last week:
I won a $50 home depot gift card on Saturday from a radio station. Thanks to my husband who heard about it on the radio and suggested we run up to home depot really quick (where the radio guys were giving out gift cards) and check it out. We went, and I won. :)
Last Saturday (not really this week, but I'm going to count it.) I had a stockpile yard sale. I only sold stockpile items, nothing else and I was "open" for about 4 hours. I made $120.
Total made in the last 9 days: $170.

No comments: