Friday, August 15, 2008

Old Fry's and Safeway deals


Posting some trips I never got posted Here's one from Fry's and safeway a few weeks ago.







At Safeway, I did the deal for buy 25 products, get a $20 coupon back. I got 20 boxes of Kleenex and 5 Ragu pouches for the deal and spent @ $13 on those and got the $20 coupon back. I also got a bunch of marked down meat and all the sausage you see was free. They were marked down to $.99 and there were $1 blinkies right in front of them. I took about half of what they had marked down, but wishing I had gone back for more!

At Fry's I got two loaves of bread, a pound of strawberries, 3 bottles of Pantene and 2 packs of Angel soft for @ $5 after tax. I also grabbed two newspapers since they ahd coupons in them. I used some of the $.25 off coupons that doubled, so they were free!


No comments: