Friday, August 29, 2008

Tuesday night sales shopping at Fry's and Walgreens





I ran out to get a few more items before the sale was over at Fry's on Tuesday night. I got 11 packs of Cottonelle toilet paper free with the $.50 coupon that just came out on Sunday! I also got 9 tubs of butter-2 were free with internet printable coupons and the rest were $.30 each, 4 Loreal Vive-all free with bogo coupons and the bogo sale, 8 more boxes of granola bars free, 1 life water free with a catalina I found last week at the uscans, and one Land-o-lakes lunch meat marked down to $.99 I spent $4 after tax.
I then went to Walgreens since it is next door and grabbed:
4 glade plugins all free with bogo coupons and bogo sale, 2 John Frieda haircare items-$6.74 for both and I got a $6 RR back, 2 Rimmell eye shadows free with bogo coupon and bogo sale, 2 spices-$.50 each, 3 boxes of Kraft mac & cheese-$.69 each and 1 package of Oscar mayer hot dogs-free with Kraft coupon free when you buy 3 Kraft (mac & cheese counted for this). I spent $9.06 here and got back $6.

No comments: