Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Again?!

Ok, I shopped the commissary again yesterday since I got some new coupons in and I wanted to get some deals I didn't get on Sunday. I watched the cashier scan everything, so I thought it was good. I went over my receipt when I got home and realized one of my $4 coupons were missed again! So between my last two trips, I'm out $7! I was going to go back today with my receipts, but my youngest is sick again. Her symptoms are pretty much the same as they were last time she got sick and she had pneumonia then. I really hope it's not pneumonia again! I will take her in tomorrow to get checked out again.


Here's my trip to the commissary:



I got 3 boxes of Cheese nips for $.29 each
3 cans Planters-$.79 overage on each
5 KY- $1.16 overage on each (found a few more coupons in my purse)
1 V8 Fusion for DH- $1.10
2 Kraft salad dressings free
2 Motts apple sauce- $.49 each
8 Schick Intuition razors- $.40 overage on each (except one-coupon not scanned)
2 boxes Little Debbie donuts- $1.35 each (I'm hooked on these)
5 lbs potatoes $1.34
3 lbs bananas $.60 (used $1 off wyb kraft dressing)
3 lbs apples $1.91 (used another $1 off produce wyb kraft dressing)
4 Betty Crocker corn muffin mix $.08 each
2 South Beach frozen pizzas $.11 overage on each
15 packets koolaid $.15 each- used these for the free dressing and planters deals
Total paid: $7.65 (Should have been $3.65) Surcharge was $3.62.


I also hit Walgreens for a few deals:


I got 3 packs Walgreens pullups, 4 Sure deodorants, 2 rolls TP, 3 packs notebook paper, 3 packs mechanical pencils, and a slip-n-slide for the kids. The slip-n-slide was marked down to $5, so it was a fun and cheap indulgence for the kids. Especially since it's about 500 degrees here everyday. (Ok, only 112 degrees) I paid $12.18 total and $2.72 of that was tax.

No comments: