Sunday, August 24, 2008

CVS run






I headed out to CVS this afternoon to get a few items from this week's ad. I got one children's advil to finish out this month's deal, and used a $1 coupon. I got a $5.79 ECB from this and used it on my second order. I also got 2 Stayfree using the buy one get one free coupon, for a total of $4.50 before tax and got $5 ECB back. The Kotex liners were $1.49, I used a $1 coupon and got $1.49 ECB back. And I got 6 boxes of Garnier 100% color haircolor, using 6-$3 coupons. My total for all 6 boxes was $12 and I got $10 back in ECB. I used $19.79 in ECB, $1.42 on my gift card and $2.77 cash oop. I earned $22.28 in ECB and I have $11.49 in ECB left of that. (I spent what I earned on the first order for the second order.) I will go back later this week for some more haircolor as this ECB deal is limit 5 and I've only done it twice now.

1 comment:

:: a bit about me :: said...

Fantastic buys! I just found your blog from a post in a Pinching Pennies forum. You are truly a coupon goddess!