Monday, August 18, 2008

A few quick runs today




I had to do some errands today, so I hit the stores close to my errands while I was out. First I went to CVS and got 4 tubes of crest for $1.24 each after $.75 coupons and I got $1 ECB back each. I also got 1 Revlon lash fantasy mascara which was $4.49 after my $2 coupon and I got $5 ECB back. I spent a $5.79 ECB and a $3 ECB and $1.13 on a gift card and got back $9 in ECB!

I stopped at Walmart for some of the All You magazines. I hadn't gotten any yet and I wanted to get some of the Kraft free coupons before the new mag comes out. I spent @ $9 on these

I then hit Walgreens for the Ragu deal. I got 6 jars of Ragu and used the $.65 ragu coupons that came in the spanish paper here a few weeks ago and two of the $3 RR's from the band-aid deal last week. I grabbed a pack of crayons and a compass-both at $.39 each-for fillers. I paid $.93 oop for all this and got back a $4 rr from the ragu. I also used the Monday code at the redbox in Walgreens for 2 free movies. (I used 2 different cards to be able to use the code twice.) One movie is for the kids-Waterhorse, and one for my husband and I- Smart people. I love free movies!

My total oop today was less than $10 and I got back $13 in ECB and RR to spend later.

1 comment:

mutoman said...

Hey, I found your blog on HCW and checked it out. I wished we had a CVS in our town, we're stuck with Safeway, Alberstons and Mckay's. Oh well.

I have a blog here also, mutoman.blogspot.com.

Cool site
-mutoman