Monday, August 18, 2008

Latest Comissary deals






Here's what I got at my commissary trip this past weekend. I got:
Lots of relish-made $.25 each
10 lbs potatoes
3 lbs of onions
3 lbs of apples
3 planters peanuts- made $.88 each
1 lb brown sugar
5 glade pugins-made $.56 each
2 packs condoms
2 packs always liners
2 Land o lakes butter 8 oz
1 trial size dove shampoo-made $1.30
6 packs koolaid
and lots of meat
Not pictured is the KY for more overage.
Total oop: $.82 and I gave the bagger $1 (I took my own bags out.)

1 comment:

The Adventure said...

I am new to couponing and primarily shop at the commissary. When I googled, "commissary" and "couponing" I arrived at your blog. I was hoping you could give me some information. What does "KY" money mean? Also, is there a place you find local commissary deals at before getting to the store. I would be interested in ANY helpful tips you could give me. I am a mom of 3 growing boys who will soon be eating me out of house and home!! Thanks. jamulkey@yahoo.com