Monday, August 18, 2008

A few more older deals



Trying to catch up on some of my older deals. I took the photos of each when I got home, but didn't get them posted. Here's some from walgreens and Cvs:





At walgreens I got: 3 Kellogg's poptarts, 2 Kellogg's rice krispies treats, 8 Lady speed stick deodorants, and 4 axe trial size body washes. I paid $7.50 oop and got back a $5 RR, a $10 RR, and 2 movie tickets!

At Cvs I got 1 dawn dish soap for $.38, 2 Sure deodorants free, 2 Covergirl cosmetics for $.50, and 2 colgate for $1.99 each (got back $4 ECB for these). I also grabbed some clearanced items: light bulbs @ $.55 a pack, labels for the label maker for $.40 and 7 packs of lifepack gum for $.25 each-I had a $3 lifepack CVS coupon I was able to use on these for some overage too. I used some ECB and a gift card for this order and spent nothing oop.






Here are some more deals from Walgreen's and some from Basha's later that week.
I did the Kellogg's deal a lot more at walgreen's as this day, they were printing 2-$5 RR for every 5 boxes I bought. After coupons, each deal was $8, then I got $10 back. I used other RR's to pay for most of it and I alternated the Lady speed stick deal with this one. I grabbed cheese sticks, a pocket tissue pack, Carmex, candy bars, and the Pharmacy coloring book with coupons in it as fillers. I spent @ $20 oop on all this and ended with @ $50 in RR-I used some the same day. I had about double what is pictured here as I went back out again in the evening.
I also grabbed some more free makeup at CVS, but they were out of anything else I wanted.
At Basha's I got free pens and pencils and paid @ $5 for the 6 Hunt's pudding, 3 orville redenbacher, 2 hunt's ketchup, and 1 can spaghetti sauce. I also got a $5 catalina back from the conagra deal.

No comments: