Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Back in the Saddle again!



I have shopped very little for the month of January, partly because of the lack of good sales and partly because I have been super busy. And really, there has been very little that I have gotten excited about this month in the sales. (Maybe the Walgreens Bayer deal!)

Starting today, Fry's has another one of their Mega sales and it's pretty good! When you buy 10 participating items you get $5 off. That's $.50 each item and you can do multiples of 10 in one order and get $5 off for every 10. There's a lot of free and cheap stuff with this sale and a couple of money makers!

In the photo above these items are part of the buy 10 get $5 off sale and their prices after coupons I used and sale:
Finish dish tabs $.49 each after coupons
Armour meatballs $.99 each after coupons
Kleenex $.43 each after $.40/1, $.50/3, and b4g1 free coupons
Quaker rice snacks $.50 money makers each after coupons!
Pillsbury Toaster Strudels $.79 each after coupons
Frank's Red hot $.49 after coupon
La Victoria salsa $.51 money maker each after coupon (from points rewards)
Rotel tomatoes $.11 money maker each after coupons
Hormel Chili masters $.21 money makers each after coupons
Land O lakes butter free after coupons (printables from last month)

I also got 2 Tony's pizzas for $1.50 each using some $1/2 printables I had from last month, 4 Wholly guac/salsa products-free with coupons! (first 4 only), and 1 Kroger orange juice that was marked down $.99.

I paid $6.03 oop and saved $105.43 or 95% savings!



I also went to Bashas and got the 10lb bag of chicken for $3.90 ($.39/lb is a great stock up price for me.) There is a limit of 1, so that's all I got this trip, but will be going back for me. The S&W beans are on sale for $.48 and with the $.50/3 coupons doubled, I paid $.44 for 3 cans or @ $.14 a can. I got 9 cans total and used 3 coupons.


I paid $5.22 oop for this whole order and saved $18.99 or 78%!

This was just what I needed to get back into the swing of things!

1 comment:

balujan31 said...

Good post, nice blog. Thanks for share.