Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Some Walgreens deals



There's a few good deals at Walgreens right now. Some of these coupons expire 12/31, so you'd need to do the deal tomorrow.
The Olay Regenerist face cleaner is 20% off this week and there are $3 coupons from the 11/29 PG (exp. 12/31). The new PG from this past Sunday advertises a $15 rebate when you buy 2 Olay regenerist products. The rebate form is online at olay.com.
The face cleanser is $5.83 on sale this week- buy 2 and use 2 of the $3 coupons and pay $5.66 plus tax oop and send for the $15 rebate!

The Bayer meters are on sale again for $14.99 and produce a $5 RR. This time around, though, there is a seperate $5 RR for the contour and for the breeze. There is also another $3 RR when you buy 2 bayer products. SO, buy one of each meter at the same time, use the free coupons from 10/25 and just pay tax. You will get back $13 in RR!

There is another RR deal from unilever for a $4 RR when you buy 1 Theraflu and 1 Lipton tea. The theraflu is $3.99 right now and there is a $2 WG coupon in the Healthy savings booklet that expires 12/31. There is also a $2 printable theraflu coupon-look on my sidebar to print this. I got the bog box of lipton tea which was $4.79 and I used a $.50 coupon from 11/15 RP. There was a smaller box that was $3.49, but it was decaf and I need my caffeine. If you can use all coupons, you could get the big box of tea and the theraflu for $.29 after the RR or about a $1 MM with the smaller decaf box. I was not able to use both coupons tonight because the WG coupon is ringing up as a manufacturer coupon and it wouldn't take both coupons together no matter how they rang it up. The manager would not push it through either since the total left after one coupon was $1.99 and the other coupon was $2. So I paid more than I had planned, but I did get the $4 RR.

Look for Revlon on clearance! This week, Revlon is b1g1 free except for lip and nail products. I got a bunch of eyeliners for $2.19 and they also rang b1g1 free and some lip glosses at $2.19. I used a $2 coupon for each one, even the free ones, so these were a MM and helped pay for my other purchases.







I also went by CVS to check the Christmas clearance. It's still 50% and I am waiting for at least 75%. I decided to get one of the colgate that is $2.99 with a $2 ECB. I had a $1 coupon and a $2 ECB, so free and then got $2 back. They were also putting clearance stickers on a lot of makeup while I was there, so I pulled out my Revlon coupons. All the ones I got were 75% off and most were under $2, so I made sure I had enough $ in makeup to cover the coupons I had left. For some reason the register wouldn't take my last coupon even though I had $2.06 left in makeup to use it on. I just took it back and will go back for more later. Though I could not make money on the makeup at CVS, I had more choices on the clearance stuff than at Walgreens. I got some eye shadows, lipsticks, and a mascara. I am going to pull out all my makeup coupons and go back tomorrow and see what else I can get cheap or free. They had a ton of makeup on clearance in almost every brand!

No comments: