Thursday, February 11, 2010

Some fry's deals this week






I did a lot of shopping last week, but not a lot of posting. This week is not as good for deals, but there are a couple of deals that are worth looking at.

I went to Fry's this morning and they have a $3 off when you buy 10 items event going on. I bought 20 of the specific items and got $6 taken off.

Here is what I got:
6 Banquet meals- These are $.69 each after deal and I had a $1/6 coupon from on the package (from when we bought them before.) I specifically looked for more that had the coupons on them and got that kind. After the coupon, they were about $.52 each.

2 Banquet sausage- these are $.89 after the deal and I used the $.35/1 coupon (doubled) from the packages to get them for $.19 each.

4 Gatorade G2- $.69 after deal and used $1/2 coupons, so $.19 each

6 Pillsbury grands- $.89 after deal, used $.30/2 coupons (doubled), so $.54 each. When you buy 6 of these, though, you get a $4 catalina. So you pay $3.24 and get $4 back! These types of catalinas will roll, so after the first purchase, you can keep going without spending money until you run out of coupons.

2 Purex- $2.19 after deal- used $.35/1 coupons (doubled) to pay $1.49 each. When you buy 2 of these, you get a $4 catalina. So pay $2.98 for 2 and get $4 back!

There are a few other good deals, but these are the ones I'm doing this week at fry's.

No comments: