Friday, January 15, 2010



I stopped at the Walgreens next to Safeway today- a store I don't go to very often, and I was thrilled to find more of the Bayer Glucose meters! I got one of each and I also got a box of the Bayer quick release crystals 20ct that was clearanced to $2.19. I had free coupons for the meters and a $1 coupon for the aspirin. Word on the street is you will get a $6 RR for buying 3 bayer products instead of the $3 RR I got earlier for buying just the two Bayer meters and people have been buying this clearanced box. (Plus the $5 RR for each meter!) Well, that is a valid RR, but for me, the clearanced Bayer did not seem to work. I only got the $3 RR and the two $5 RR's. Still, about a $12 MM for me not counting tax.

I also got a thermacare patch that is $2.49. I used a $1 printable coupon and I got a $2.50 RR back. $1 MM!

I saw some Kellogg's corn flakes small boxes for $1 each and I had some $1 peelies so I got two of those-free with coupons and I got a small can of Baking powder since we are out. I used a $3 RR from the glade candles and paid $3.79-most of which was tax-on a gift card I got from Mypoints. (The RR for the glade candles is still good, but they are $3.29 each now, so almost free with the $3/2 but not a MM.)

My total oop for the day was $11.99 for the prescription at Safeway!

No comments: