Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Walgreens quick trip



There's a few good deals at Walgreens this week, but I have limited time. So I just cut a few coupons and made a quick trip for these items.

Electrasol Finish is $3.49 and I used the $2.50 coupon from Sunday to pay $.99 and I got back a $1 RR. FREE after RR

Glade fragrance collection soy candles 2oz are 2/$5. I used a $3/2 coupon from 11/22 SS and paid $2 for both. I got back a $3 RR. This is a monthly deal for the RR. $1 MM with coupon and RR.

Oreos small packs are $.99. I used a $1/2 coupon from tearpads, I think from earlier in the year. $.49 each after coupons. (I love my oreos!)

Toilet paper big rolls. These are $.50 each with in-ad coupon. With the amount of girls I have, we are always stocking toilet paper. I used these as a filler along with a $.10 piece of Christmas candy so I could use a $5 RR from the bayer meters. I paid @ $1 with tax and got $4 in RR back.

I also stopped at QT (Quik trip) for another free sandwich. Thanks to their frequent reloading of this coupon and my tech obsessed husband, we have had free lunch from QT many times over the last few months! With all our computers in the house, I can print from each one. I had enough coupons this time for free lunch for me and the kids for this whole month already! The kids have been getting the foot long sandwiches which feeds two of them at a time. I am out of coupons now, but will check for a reload every week.

5 comments:

Amanda C. said...

Not sure if you know or not, but a $2 RR is printing when you buy 2 of the small packs of Chips Ahoy! :)

Katmotley said...

I did not know that, Thanks! Guess I'll have to venture from my oreos to get some of these too! :)

Amanda C. said...

It could stop working at anytime since it's only supposed to be working for the big packs of Chips Ahoy, but it was still working as of yesterday evening. :)

Green Eyed Girl said...

how do you get those qt sandwich coupons? my husband refuses to take his lunch but we cant afford him eating out 5x a week.

Katmotley said...

The QT coupons come out every so often on the printables sites. I have a link in my sidebar for coupons.com and that's where they are when they come out. There aren't any out right now, but if they pop up again, I will definitely post!