Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Walgreens- a few deals


I haven't done any Walgreens shopping this week yet. I was waiting until today since they have the $5/$25 RR again today and tomorrow (Wed.-Thur.) only. After two weeks of great deals, there's not a lot this week, though. I will be getting a few of the b1g1 free toys. Then there's the complete solution that's $7.99 with a $8 RR. We have a $1 coupon for these, so a small money maker. The gillette fusion razor is $8.99 with a $4 coupon and $4 RR. There's also a huggies diaper deal for anyone needing diapers.
The new grocery ads came out today too, and I don't see much there either. There's one or two things at each store I will likely get, but nothing to run around and chase all week.
Though I miss the great deals, it's not a bad thing for me since I have finals this week for school and really need to concentrate n those instead of chasing deals. I still have a little bit of Christmas shopping left to do, so I will finish that up this weekend.

Here's a little wrap up of what I got last week at Walgreens- mostly between Wednesday and Saturday.
12 Triaminics
5 Renu double packs
8 Just for men
12 Stayfree
3 Scunci
5 Conair brush sets
6 Chinet plates
8 Kellogg's cereals
5 Neutrogena for men
3 Stimudent
5 Ritz crackers
19 $9.99 toys
I also got a lot of other stuff as fillers like eggs, noodles, etc. and quite a few more gifts from taking the kids shopping for each other (makeup kits, twilight books, several bakugan sets, calendars, socks, nail stuff and kits, and more.

Total #'s: @ $712 in merchandise, spent @ $82 oop which is a savings of @ 89%.
And yes, all of this is stuff we will use or I will give to someone I know who can use it (like the just for men-for my dad). It was a fun week!

No comments: