Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Making my own deals at Albertsons





Not too many deals this week but I still need some groceries. So I put together my own deal for Albertsons. I had 3 coupons for a free tombstone product that I got from the company a while back. Since it's a busy night for everyone tonight, this will be dinner. I pulled together other items I had coupons for that would make them free or almost free and got enough to reach $30 so I could use the fresh & easy coupon. (actually had almost $40 worth before coupons)
Here's how my order broke down:
3 Tombstone pizzas $4.99 each- $4.99 coupons each= Free
3 Breyers ice cream $1.99 wyb 3- $.75 coupon each-doubled= $.99 each
1 All detergent- used $2.99 safeway coupon then $2 MF coupon= $.99
2 packs boneless chicken @ $8- $2 WT= @ $6
1 ALbertsons butter $2- $.30 peelie quad. to $1= $1
2 Carmex $1- $.50 coupons each doubled (printables from email mailing list)= Free
Then I used the fresh & easy $3/$30 and a Fry's $3/ $15 frozen mailer coupon.
I paid $6.10 with tax.

I also want to go back to get some of the Campbell's cream soups that are $.79. I have $.4/2 coupons to use on these and they will be great for getting my totals up to use the F&E coupons. These are also on sale at Walgreens for $.69 and I have $1.00/4 coupons to use there and will use these to boost my total for the $5/$25 RR.
That's all the shopping I have time for now. Have to go study for my final.

No comments: