Wednesday, December 9, 2009

More Walgreens fun!





Another trip to Walgreens tonight yielded all this. This was done in two transactions though.

First transaction I got:
4 Kellogg's cereals $1.99 each & used $5/4 printable
1 Stayfree $1.99 & used $1 printable
1 Just for men $6.99 & used $2 printable
1 Conair brush set $2
2 Chinet plates & used 2- $1 coupons and b1g1 free WC(only took off $2.01 instead of $2.50)
3 Ramen noodles $1
1 mini canister $.39 (with in-ad coupon)
I used a $10 rr from the Renu. I paid $4.80 oop and got back these RR:
$2, $7, $2, $5(wyb $25)total of $16 RR.

Then I did this transaction:
Conair brush set $2
Stayfree $1.99- used $1 printable
Neutrogena mens $4.99
2 Kraft mac & cheese- $.69 each with in-ad coupon
eggs (not pictured) $.99
Stim-u-dent $2
1 $9.99 toy- used $4 in-ad coupon
Revlon makeup mirror $4.99- used $1 coupon (tried the $3 beauty tool coupon, but didn't work)
I used 2-$7 RR from the JFM and 1- $5 RR from triaminic.
I paid $4.71 oop. (should have been $1.71 if my $3 coupon had worked,)
I got back in RR: $2, $2, $2, $5, $5 for a total of $16 in RR

When I found out the revlon mirror wouldn't work for the $3 coupon, I couldn't take it off my order since I needed it to hit the $25 mark, and since the cashier had already scanned all my coupons, taking it off would have created a negative total. So I may just keep it, or I may take it back and get a refund.

The Just for men rang up correctly at this store, so no price adjusting needed. I will also send off for the rebate for this and get $8 back on that! I have heard some people are finding some colors of this product on clearance and they are producing the RR. I have not found any yet at the 3 stores I checked, but I'm going to keep on looking!

I spent $18.40 oop today and I have $29 in RR left. Hoping to get my totals lower when I go back tomorrow thru saturday as that's a lot to spend oop for me for freebies!

No comments: