Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sonicare toothbrush at Walgreens!





I'm doing some orders at Walgreens today to take advantage of the 15% off and $5/$25 RR as I posted before. But here's a really good deal I wanted to post separately in case anyone wants to get one. The Sonicare toothbrush is normally $74.99 and is on sale for $49.99. With the 15% off, it is $42.49. There is a $10 MF coupon 11/22 SS and there is a $10 Walgreens coupon-look for a handout of coupons at the front of the store. These coupons are just printed out from a printer-though some stores had different colored paper-it's not a booklet. This brings your total down to $22.49 plus you get the $5 holiday RR for spending $25 and there is a $10 rebate out for this too! (Rebate can be printed online- got one at my dentist's office.) Counting the $5 RR and the $10 rebate, your final price for this $75 toothbrush is $7.49 plus tax!
I added some small cans of fruit ($.39 with WC) as fillers and used a $5 RR (not the holiday one-these don't roll!) and $4 RR, so I paid $16.90 in store with tax and I'll send off for the $10 rebate.

No comments: