Friday, December 18, 2009

Cleaning the stockpile


I did some cleaning out of my HBA stockpile today. This is the cabinet in my closet. This cabinet is taller than me. :)
Top shelf is toothpastes, toothbrushes, floss, mouth wash,face cleaners, and feminine products. Second row is mostly men's products- razors, shave gels and after shaves, face cleaner, deodorants. There are also some girls razors and shave gels on the left side. Next shelf is mom's shampoos,hair color, face stuff, body wash, and lotions. The bottom shelf is for kid's use- shampoos, body washes, lotions, hair products.



These are going under the sink in the older girls' bathroom.



This is a shopping bag full of just mascara!



My makeup basket. You can't tell, but it is really big! I have foundations, eye shadows, blushes, lip stuff, nail stuff, and eyeliners in here as well as some makeup puffs. Probably a good 75-100 items in here alone.



Travel size shampoos, face scrubs, etc.



Brushes and heat patches.



Excess hair colors and products. I actually have several more bins full of other stuff for yard sales or donations like glucose meters, deodorants, etc.



More toothpaste, deodorants to give away.



Now I have enough to last a while, but not too much and I can start building again after Christmas!

1 comment:

Annabeth said...

BEE-autiful!!