Monday, November 2, 2009

More Fry's free and cheap groceries!





I went out this morning to do some Walgreen's deals and stopped at Fry's also to get more of the mega sale items.
I paid $3.55 oop for all this. I forgot the clorox wipes catalina deal ended yesterday, so I did not get another catalina for those, but they were still free with the coupons and previous catalina.
The Betty Crocker potatoes were free.
The kotex pads were 2/$1 since I had $1 coupons on each and a cellfire coupon for $1.
The Keebler cookies were $.25 each with printable coupon (these have reset and you can print more now-look on the side bar for coupons.)
The sausages were a moneymaker- I made $.11 each package.
The gloves were also a money maker- making $.50 each package (paying for most of my groceries).
The kleenexes were about $.50 a box with the $.50/3 coupon and a free box wyb 3 coupon.
The frozen vegetables were $.49 each after coupons.

There was still no tuna avaiable at my fry's, but I will try again tomorrow.
Total spent: $3.55
Total saved: $115.49 (98%)

No comments: