Saturday, November 28, 2009

CVS Green bag tag





I looked at the boards and found I am behind the times here, but in case anyone else is like me and didn't know this yet, I'm going to post this anyway.

At Cvs today I found this cool little tag by the register. It is $.99 and once you buy it, you scan it every time you shop and bring your own bag. On the 4th scan, you will get a $1 ECB. You can only scan it once a day, so for those of us who do multiple transactions, that makes a difference, and you have to make a purchase when you scan it.

So, scan it every day that you shop at CVS, bring your own bag for your items and get free ECB's during the year just for bringing your own bags. The bag does not have to be a CVS bag. The guy at the register said I could even bring back the plastic bag, just as long as they don't have to give me a new bag for my purchases. I bought mine with a gift card I had from a return- so free!

No comments: