Thursday, November 26, 2009

"Black Friday" at the drug stores






Though the deals were fairly disappointing this year, I still went shopping today for CVS and Walgreens Black Friday/Thanksgiving sales. At Walgreens, I found everything I wanted, but when I got to the checkout with my order worked out just right, I was informed that they can now only take one RR per order. I have always been able to use as many as I wanted there in one order as long as I had enough items to match. Luckily the BA was super nice about it and didn't have a problem with me splitting all my orders up. I did end up paying more oop than I wanted, but I'm satisfied with what I got. All the items shown are the free after RR items, except the eyeliners and bags. With my coupons, the Johnson's body wash, Dove deodorant, and Nivea shave gel were $1 MM's, the aquafresh was a $.50 MM, and the Infusium was a $2 MM. The Neutrogena eyeliners were b1g1 free and were $6.36 each. I used 2-$2 coupons, so I paid $2.36 (with RR) for both and the bags were fillers at $.10 each (with WG coupon)to allow me to use the RR on each order.
I also picked up some of the 50% toys for my little girl's birthday tomorrow and for Christmas. These cannot be pictured since someone might see them who shouldn't. I used RR for these too. Total oop was @ $5.



I was surprised to also find almost everything in stock at CVS since I didn't go out until almost noon and hit Walgreens first. The only thing they were out of was the Bic Soleil razors. All the items pictured were free after coupons and ECB, some were MM, except the eye shadows. Those were b1g1 free and used $2 coupons on each paying $.99 for each two. I broke up my orders here to be able to use mostly ECB's and spend less cash. I paid @ $4 oop here and I also got 2 more toys that were b1g1 free. I used up the last of my ECB's on the toys, but i forgot my free coupon for Herbal Essences at home, so I will be going back tomorrow to use that and get a $2 ECB to start over with for next week's ad.

No comments: