Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fry's deals and free stuff.





I went shopping at Fry's today and I paid $.30 for all this. I also got back $4 in coupons to use on anything! I was very excited about the Uncle Ben's coupon in today's paper that makes the Long grain and wild rice free! But when I got done checking out, I was even more excited to see I had received a $1 OYNO coupon for every 4 boxes I had bought.
The betty crocker potatoes were free as were the toothpastes after coupons. (I found colgate coupons good on any toothpaste at my commsissary.) The can milk was also free with coupons for $.50/2. We did not get these coupons in our area, but had I ordered some online.
The playtex gloves are a money maker- I made $.50 on each one for a total of $4.50 off my other groceries. I also used a $3/$30 Fresh & Easy coupon to get $7.50 total off my other groceries.
The Hamburger was $1.25 a lb and the taco shells were $1.19 each. After all coupons, tax and the $5/10 deal, I paid $.30. I saved $152.10!

1 comment:

Annabeth said...

FABULOUS job!