Thursday, September 17, 2009

Walgreens deals





I'm getting a late start since I was working on schoolwork for most of the week when I had some free time.
Here are some of the deals at Walgreen's this week. These are good through Saturday.
True North nut clusters are $3, use a $1 printable or $1 from 1/28 SS and pay $2 and get back $3 RR. $1 moneymaker

Triaminic- 2/$10, use the $2 walgreens coupon in the healthy savings book and pay $6 (will take off $2 each) and get back $5 RR. $1 for two boxes. Some were reporting they had received 2-$5 RR when buying the night cold and cough liquid or the allergy strips, but I have had no luck-only received one $5 RR.

One-A-Day vitamin drink mixes 2ct $.99 each, buy 3 for $2.97 plus tax and get $5 RR back. NO COUPONS NEEDED DEAL-$2 MONEY MAKER!!! (I used RR from previous deals to cut oop spending.) *These were hard to find. I found them at one store hanging on the end of an aisle, but could not find them at another store.

*Not pictured because my daughter took them- Sally Hansen hard as nails nail polish is $2.89 here in AZ (reported cheaper elsewhere). Buy 3 and use $1 coupons from 8/2 or 8/23 RP. Pay $5.67 oop plus tax ad get $5 RR back-good only on Sally Hansen products. If you have girls like I do that go through a lot of nail polish here's a good deal to stock up!

Listerine Total care is $2.99, use $2 coupon from 3/15 SS or 4/26 RP and pay $.99 oop and get $2 RR back. $1 Moneymaker!!! (I bought two in two different transactions.)

Carefree "ultra" pantyliners $1.99, use $1 coupon from 8/30 SS to pay $.99 plus tax oop and get $2 RR back. $1 Moneymaker!!! (I used this $2 RR to buy the pads pictured for my girls. They are on sale for $2.) This deal is good all month!

Ghiradelli chocolate was on clearance for $.65 and I used $1/2 Walgreens coupon in September savings book to get them for $.15 each. I found the candy up by the register.


The TP and butter were fillers for orders I was using RR on.


No comments: