Friday, September 11, 2009

Got my Tuna and my salsa!




I stopped at Fry's today and they had more tuna! I used the 3 $1/5 coupons I had found yesterday and got 15 cans @ $.27 each. Out of the 15 cans I got, 3 of them had the peelies on them, so I can go back now and get 15 more cans at that price.
I also picked up 6 boxes of the mac & cheese for $.29 each. I usually stock up on this when it's $.25 or less a box, but $.29 is close enough. I was going to get some of the Ramen that's $.10 too, but I only had $6 in my pocket. My total came to $6.01.

I will cut my coupons at some point and head back to really stock up since these are great pantry items for us. These are also great items to stock up on for the food pantry, so I'll likely get extras for that.

When I got home I checked my mail and I got 5 free salsa coupons in the mail today! If you remember my post here about La Victoria I had a lot of points to get the $4/1 coupons. But as with most online printables, after the second coupon print, I couldn't print anymore. I had already redeemed my points and even tried it again. (silly, I know) In all, I had about 4 coupons not print. So I had emailed the company about it and let them know I was out the points with no coupons. It took a while, but I finally got the coupons. I was a little disappointed though to see the expiration date was 9/30 of this year, but I am still happy to actually get them.


No comments: