Wednesday, September 30, 2009

CVS, Safeway, Fry's , and Walgreens





I did a lot of running around today and here's what I got:
At CVS, I got 2 bottles of Tide and 13 bottles of Dawn. The tide was $6 each and the dawn was $1 each. So my total before coupons was $25 and when you spend $25 on certain P&G items, you get $10 in ECB back. I did not have any ECB to use on this order, but I used $1 tide coupons and $.25 dawn coupons from this past Sundays inserts. I also used a $5 off $25 CVS coupon from the flu quiz here. So I paid $14.75 oop plus tax and got $10 ECB back.

Then I went to Fry's and used my free La Victoria coupons that expire today. I also grabbed a Betty Crocker cake mix for $.77 (no coupons) and 2 boxes of Green giant vegetables at $1.25 each. I used 2- $.50 printables for the veggies and had a $.50 off 2 shortcuts coupon that came off. So these should have been free. BUT my cashier suppressed my doubles! So not such a good deal for me.

I hit Safeway next and got 7 of the Joint Juices and two packs of Chicken breasts (bone in) at $.99 a lb. I used a $2 WT on the meat and the $5/7 Joint juice and the $10 oyno. I paid $1.58 oop and got both cat's again to use next time.

Last I stopped at Walgreens and I got:
3 Theraflu- used $2 Walgreens coupon and 2- $2 printables (I had these printed from a previous sale- there are no more printables now.)
2 Herbal Essences- used $1 coupons
1 Robitussin to go
1 Dentek- used $1 printable
1 Halls- used $.75 coupon
1 Gillette fusion- used $4 coupon
I grabbed some fillers (tissues, stickers, marker) and used RR to help pay for each order. (Separated into 2 orders) I paid $3.30 oop for all and got $23.50 in RR back. I did not use the $5/ $25 that is good through today because I did not want to spend $20 oop, though I could have used it to make more money. Just didn't want to put out that much this time.


4 comments:

Kim said...

Which Safeway are you finding Joint Juice at? I literally went to 4 yesterday and they're already cleaned out!

-Kim
arizonasavings.blogspot.com

Katmotley said...

I only found enough for one order at one store today (Litchfield park), so most of mine are cleaned out too. I am way out west-where are you?

Kim said...

I'm way out in the east valley. I was thinking about having the manager make a special order since I have a couple of weeks. Either that, or I'm going to be checking Safeway every day! Thanks for the tip on the free butter! I was running low since the last time it was free! :) Thanks for your tips and help - you are a great couponer!

Katmotley said...

If your manager will place an order for you, that would be a great idea! I have been checking every day the ones I go past, and have been finding a few here and there.
Hopefully, they'll keep restocking. :)