Thursday, September 10, 2009

Some Albertson's deals






Pay no attention to the dirty counter. ;)
Today is my daughter's 14th birthday, so I took her to Baskin robbins this afternoon for her free ice cream cone. Since it is right next to Albertsons, I stopped to get some of the deals this week. I didn't have all my coupons cut and since the buy 6 get $3 off deal is limited to one per order, I only did it once as I didn't have time to do multiple orders right then. So here's what I got:
1 Betty crocker cake mix $1
1 Betty crocker icing $1
-used $.50 on 2 coupon for those two and paid $.75 each
2 Old El Paso black beans pouch $.75 each and used $.60/2 coupon to make each one $.45
2 Betty crocker pouch potatoes $.75 and used two $.40/1 coupons to make each one $.35
All of these were part of the buy 6 get $3 off and the prices above are after the $3 comes off.
I also got 3 of the yoplait yogurt 4pks that are $1.50 and used $1 coupons on all of them to make them $.50 each 4pk. And I needed some rice, so I grabbed a 2lb bag for $1.49. I paid $6.40 total with tax and saved $17.01. *All the coupons I used were printables.

I also found some peelies on the bumble bee cans of tuna there good for $1 off 5 cans. These are on sale at Fry's this week for $.47 a can. This coupon would make the cans at Fry's $.27 each! Fry's has some good deals in their case sale this week and Albertson's has some good GM deals too.
I have a paper due for one of my classes this week and a test to study for in another, so hopefully I'll be able to get out and get more deals done this weekend. My stockpile is running very low! (Notice I had to actually pay for cake mix and icing! Ugghh!!)

No comments: