Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bashas free butter!





Challenge butter is $.88 at Bashas starting today for the first 4. There are printable coupons for $.50, $.55, and $.75 off 1. All should double and make these free! Also, check out the coupons on my side bar on the left. (There's a scroll button at the bottom or click to see all coupons at the top.) There are more Challenge butter coupons there too! You can print them right here from my blog.

I also found some $.75 off 1 blinkies at Albertson's tonight. These say "do not double" but start with a "5". So, if your cashier suppresses the doubles, your butter would be $.13, if not they would be free. (I stopped at Albertson's tonight on my way home for some strawberries for $1 each.)

I am really excited about this deal since I have not been able to stock up on butter in a while and it seems like it's been forever since they last ran this deal. Free butter is awesome!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Hi there! Is it just the spreadable butter that's on sale?

Katmotley said...

No, the sticks are on sale too. I just haven't gotten any of those yet.

Renee Richins said...

Does Basha's limit the number of coupons you can use? Can I go in and buy 6 things of butter?

Katmotley said...

Renee, some do limit, yes. Mine will only double the first 3. I did a couple of orders with 4 and used the $.75 coupons, so the fourth one I paid $.13 for.
But if you separate them into different orders of 3 each, you should be ok.