Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Today's Commissary deals



I got some great deals today at the Commissary! The shelves were stocked with KY-my money maker, so I could do some shopping. Here's what I got:
20 KY-$23.20 in Overage applied to other groceries.
8 bags Pictsweet frozen veggies- $.54 each after coupons
@ 4 lb Pork roast
5.26 lbs of Bananas
3.86 lbs Apples
1 loaf wheat bread
2 Chex Mix $.22 in overage after coupons
12 Nabisco snak saks-all free
3 Oscar Mayer hot dogs-free (used coupons for free hot dogs when you buy 3 Kraft,nabisco, or OM products-I got the nab. snak paks for free with $1 coupons and for every 3, got a free hot dogs)
1 Planters cocktail peanuts $1 in overage after printable $3 coupon on Planters when you buy 3 Kraft/Nabisco/OM products-used snak paks again for this one
2 Betty Crocker cornbread mixes $.11 for both after coupon
1 Kraft Mayo $1 after $1 peelie on product
10 rolls Pillsbury biscuits 5ct $.09 each after coupon
2 jars Motts apple sauce $.79 each after coupon
2 always liners- no coupons
1 Little Debbie donuts-I just wanted these. :)
Total cash paid: $3.86 All of which was the surcharge (Surcharge was actually $4.41 so the overage took off some of that too)

I also found more great coupons that I will use on future trips:
Free Kraft salad dressing wyb 3 Kraft/Nabisco/OM products
$3 off whole watermelon wyb Ball park franks or hillshire sausage and Sara lee hot dog buns

I also stopped at Fry's and picked up my prescription. I paid $7.99 cash for it and got a $30 gift card!

No comments: