Sunday, June 1, 2008

End of May Trips





I have been super busy the last few days and didn't get these trips posted. So here's a quick roundup of a few trips.


The first picture is from 5/26. I hit Albertsons again for the crackers and cheese deal. I also got the individual servings of apple slices for free! I also picked up some cooking oil and chocolate chips for our chocolate fountain for a party we were having. I paid $3.02 cash for all of that.


I got milk, eggs, juice, and cereal at Basha's with a WIC check. They don't have the milk program anymore where you buy 5 gallons of milk and get one free, but I'm so conditioned from all the free milk, I still go there to use my WIC checks. (No oop here)


Last I hit CVS for some free nail polish, Sierra mist and deodorant. I paid $2.48 oop for all of this and I got $26.98 back in ECB! I also grabbed a pack of 4 water guns at Walgreens on the way home for the kid's party. They were $5 and I used one of my $3 rr, so paid $2.44 total with tax. They have had so much fun with these, they were worth it!







May 27, I hit Albertson's one more time for crackers and cheese and I got 4 packages of 5lbs of hamburger patties that were on sale for $5 each pack. I also grabbed some free cat treats and one free jar of pasta sauce. I completely forgot to use my military discount when I was checking out at the register, so I paid about $5 more than I should have. :( My total oop here was $16.39 with tax. (that's really high for me-but I did save $103.15 on this trip!)
I then hit Fry's for almost free wisk ($.49), free sauve deodorant, and strawberries that were $1/lb. (We used these for the chocolate fountain-yum!) I also grabbed some fry's brand dryer sheets since we are out and I love the smell of these! I paid $6.26 oop for this order and saved $18.61.
I have no pictures for May 30 as I was busy with the birthday party for DD, but I got out to do some quick trips using the Walgreens $10/$30 coupons. I used them with the free One touch meter coupons, and got some free chex mix, excedrin, and breathe right strips to get up to $20. Then I used the extra $10 for stuff we needed. I got fish food, a birthday present for other DD, more chips for the party, more water guns (we had 11 kids here), and some plants that I want to try and grow. (I don't have a green thumb, but I love plants!) I also hit Albertsons and used one of the coupons for meat, hamburger buns, and milk. I spent about $30 oop the whole day.









No comments: