Sunday, June 1, 2008

Exciting Target deal!




In today's ad, target has Gillete razors on sale and if you buy two, you get a $10 gift card. there are also $4 off coupons in the paper today! When I got there, the razors were less than advertised and they were only $7.99 each. I did the deal twice and with coupons and tax, it came to $8.48 for two. So I made $1.52 for each order! I could have used the first gift card to buy the second set, but I wanted one to put in a gift basket for a friend, so I just paid cash for both orders. So, I'll give one gift card away and I'll use the other to do the deal again and keep rolling it. This deal is good all week (or until the razors are out of stock).
Even better for me is I normally sell these razors in my yard sale for $2 each and they go fast. So, I'll make another $8 on these next time I have a sale. :)

No comments: