Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A few older shopping trips

Here's a few trips I made that didn't get posted yet.

The first photo is from the Military Commissary:


They did not have any of my money makers on the shelf, so I only grabbed a few things that were free or cheap, and we need the dog food and the buns were for dinner.
The 4 Nabisco snak saks were free with $1 on any Nabisco coupon.
2 Trix yogurts $1.69 each and I had $1 coupons off each one, so $.69 each.
The relishes were $.75 each and I had printable coupons for $1 each, so I made $.75 on each of those. I got 15 total, so I had $3.75 in overage from those.
The Chex mixes were $.89 and I had $1 coupons for each, so I had $.44 more overage.
I had a $1 coupon for the dog food, so it was $5.99 No coupons for the buns.
Total spent after all coupons was $6.93




This trip was CVS and Albertsons.

I hit CVS for Charmin (I need to go back to get more to finish the deal-spend $20, get $10 back), colgate, CVS aftershave, and tissues (we were out). I spent $17.48 in ECB and $.64 cash. I got back $7 in ECB.
At Albertsons, I stocked up on meat. I got pork ribs, chicken, and ground beef. (about 32.7 lbs of meat) I also grabbed some eggs that were $1, Orange cream pops (dreamsicles!) for $1, and 7 tubs of Challenge butter for $.45 each after $.55 coupon that was right in front of these. I also grabbed 4 Sunday papers @ $2 each. I used a $10/$50 that was in their ad, a $5/$20 competitors coupon, and a $5.50 catalina from Walgreens. I paid $25.61 in cash after all coupons. Not great, but that's about $.78 a pound for just the meat alone! (and everything else free!)

No comments: