Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Some deals from the past few days

Here's a few more deals I've gotten recently that I didn't get posted yet.




Here's stuff from Albertsons, Safeway, and Target.

At Albertson's, I got the meat pictured: 21.3 lbs of Pork chops and chicken for $16.71 with tax.

Target was 6 more razors- I used the gift card from before on each set of two, so Total oop: zero and I have about $13 left on gift cards.

Safeway was:
4 Ragu pouches $.79 each
3 pks Zoopals plates, 2 pks bowls, 1 utensils $.67 each
10 Vlasic relish $.29 each
6 Oscar mayer lunch meats $.67 each (not pictured)
I forgot my $5 coupon at home, so OOP on this one was $14.64. I also got two free movie tickets for this order.





These were already put away, but I hit Walgreens for 10 bottles of Gillette satin care shave gel.
My total with Tax was $6.26 and I got a $5 RR back!






This was a commissary run again. I got :
20 nabisco single serve snacks
1 Always pantiliners
3.25 lbs of apples
2 Huggies flushable wipes
1 half gallon milk
1 16lb Alpo dog food
2.59 lbs of bananas
2 6pks of trix yogurt
13 KY

I paid: $1.60 :)

No comments: