Thursday, July 3, 2008

Back in the Saddle

I was sick last week and after visiting the ER, my husband went out and picked up four prescriptions for me and got 4-$30 gift cards! So I have $120 to spend at several different stores.
I spent almost a week in bed and missed a lot of deals, but I got back out today and did a couple of quick trips to Albertsons and Fry's. Thank goodness Albertson's great deals are going on this week too!



At Frys I got:
10 Lawry's marinades free
10 Cattlemem's BBQ sauce free
4 McCormick seasonings grinders free
10 Betty Crocker suddenly salad free
4 Bar-S hot dogs $.02 each
2 Angel soft tp 4 pks
@ 4 lbs Nectarines
I paid $5.05 cash which was basically the nectarines, toilet paper, and tax.

At Albertsons I got:
1 Heinz ketchup 36oz
3 packs Hot dog buns
4 Cool whip in a can-used 4-$1 off coupons
10 Vlasic relish-used 10-$1 off coupons
3 Arrowhead 3 liter water-used 1-$1 on 3 coupon
2 Kraft american cheese singles- used 2-$1 off cheese wt's
1-18 ct cookies reduced to $.99
1 Cherry pie reduced to $1.99
1 candy bar-I was hungry $.50
I used one Fresh & Easy $5/$20 and used the 10% military discount and I paid:
$1.08 on a gift card!

No comments: