Monday, June 1, 2009

Some free shopping with RX rewards





Sometimes you have to shop without coupons and that's why I love things like the Pharmacy coupons! Today is my daughter's 6th birthday and she wanted some Kid Cuisine for dinner. Of course these were not on sale and I only had a $.50/2 coupon that did not double. So I went to the store to get a Kid Cuisine for her and one for her little sister. Since there's no way I'll be eating a Kid Cuisine, she decided the rest of us could eat sloppy joes- her second choice. (We have all the stuff for that at home already.) We also got some ice cream to go with her cake and I got some of the sale items like milk for $1.47, mac& cheese 3/$1, Ramen 6/$1, and Koolaid for $1 each and I had a $1/2 coupon and a $1.50/2 for the Country time. She also wanted strawberries to go on top of her cake. (Of course, those were on sale last week!) I grabbed 2 Kraft salad dressings and used the $1.50 coupons on those and then used the $1 on produce when you buy 2 dressings coupon for the strawberries.

Then my other daughter is turning 15 tomorrow. And she wanted chinese, so I got some chicken and some orange sauce for her meal.

So I paid nothing and with my coupons, sales prices and pharmacy rewards, I saved $62.28. I still have $20 left of my rewards to spend later.


No comments: