Monday, June 1, 2009

This is why I love Walgreens!




Walgreens has these glucose meters on sale again this week, but this time it's better than last month's deal. The Breeze2 and the contour are both on sale for $10. Then with the coupons that are out, they are free. I only paid tax and since they are on sale for a lower price then before, I even pay less tax. I paid about $.83-$.88 for each one. THEN you get a $10 RR when you buy one!!! So I got paid over $9 for each monitor I got. I went out yesterday with my husband and we hit 5 stores and got 10 monitors. My oop on these was about $9 and I got $100 in RR to spend!! (Remember to do only one monitor in each transaction as you can only get one coupon at a time.)

I spent one of the $10 RR yesterday for more newspapers and I spent 2 more on an ipod docking alarm clock/radio for my older dd for her birthday. So I have $70 left to spend. I used some of my $5 RR from last month's deal to get this pool for my other dd for her birthday.




The Ecotrin is also on sale again for $2 and there's a $2 coupon in 5/17 SS which makes it free. Then you get a $2 RR for that. So again, free except tax and I made $2 on those. I only got one of these so fr as I didn't have the rest of my coupons cut out, but I will go back and get more of these this week.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

can you tell me the upc on the monitors. when I went to walgreens there were not any on sale for $10

Katmotley said...

It might not be marked on the shelf, but they can do a price check for you. The Contour is: 3 0193-718401 7
and the breeze 2 is: 3 0193-1440-01 0

Jennifer said...

awesome thanks so much I am off to check again!