Friday, May 29, 2009

Making Money Fast!





I haven't been out to do much shopping this week since I crashed my computer (kind of on purpose) and I have spent most of the week restoring it and reloading everything. But as the constant deal hunter I am, I was still able to make $66 for groceries and I did it fast!
How? Prescription coupons! I love these! My poor husband had a root canal this week and though I felt for him in his pain, I was secretly thrilled since he came home with 3 prescriptions in hand. And as a well-trained husband, he came home to get me first before he went to get them filled. I grabbed a fist full of prescription coupons and headed over to Fry's. They let me use 3 of the $25 CVS coupons, since they take competitors pescription coupons, so I ended up with $75 loaded on my Fry's card. The 3 prescriptions cost me only $9 total. So I made $66 to spend at the store in less than an hour!
So, don't forget, if you have a visit to the doctor, dentist, or just regular prescriptions to fill, don't forget to look for prescription coupons first. They can be a great money maker, or at least help you get some of your money back that you normally spend on your meds.

1 comment:

Amiyrah said...

wow, it seems like everyone is having root canals or dental work done recently! I'm on part 5 of my root canal...

You guys are lucky to have prescription coupons in your state. They are illegal in NJ. Man, I would make loads of money off of them with all these prescriptions I have to get for these teeth. Way to go!