Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Another Kmart run and some Sunday shopping








I went back to Kmart today and the shelves were bare of a lot of the coupon deals, but what I really wanted was the cereal. Luckily, they had plenty of that in stock. I got 12 more boxes(my girls and I each got 4 boxes). I also found more of the ziploc vaccuum pumps which were free with the coupons.







On Sunday, I went to Home Depot with my husband and we got 2 free light bulbs and 2 free sink aerators. I then went to Bashas and got 4 boxes of pasta-free after coupons. On to walgreens for another chapstick, mitchum deodorant- $.24 after coupon and RR, some ramen noodles for fillers and some dawn dish soap-$.74 each after coupons. I used RR and paid $.74 oop for all of it. Last stop was the commissary for more free toilet paper and tissues. Well, the toilet paper was $.59 a pack after my coupons, but free with overage. I also got a bunch of pork and used $2 winetags on each. Most were under $2, so all were free and some created overage to be used on the toilet paper. I paid $1.06 oop for everything.


No comments: