Saturday, April 18, 2009

An Addiction?










I had my clothing swap today in a different part of town. It was a family affair as my husband and kids went too. We all worked hard, and were tired when we were done. (It was fun though!)
Of course, on the way home, I asked to stop at Walgreens and we stopped at every Walgreens we passed-literally. ;) Well, we missed one that was on the left, but we hit all the rest. I ran in each time while everyone else sat in the car. They were happy since the first Walgreens was right next to a Sonic. So while I was inside saving money, Dad bought everyone a slushie at Sonic. :)
There was more Easter candy than what is pictured here, but we ate some on the way home. I was very happy that I found the girl's underwear packages at one store marked on clearance. And I found the trial size dove and degree deodorants! These were all out of stock at my closest stores.
I rolled my RR like crazy and I spent about $2 oop and I have a $2 RR, a $3.50 RR, and a $6 RR left. Yes, I'm addicted, but it was a lot of fun.



No comments: