Tuesday, December 30, 2008

More free stuff!





When I find a good money making deal, I do it as much as I can while it's running.
I was able to print some more Robitussin and Dimetap coupons, and I had more Garnier coupons, so I headed out to Walgreens yesterday to get some more free stuff.


I did the robitussin deal 2 more times and this time I used the overage from the garnier to help pay for them. I also grabbed some pizza, tissue, a few more ornaments, dish soap ($.49 after coupons), a honey bear, and some hershey's kisses. The kisses were marked down to $.62 each and I used $1.50 on 3 coupons which made them $.12 a bag! I only paid tax again for all of this and I got $40 more in RR back again.

Not pictured is 11 more Garnier and 2 more of the disney storage cubes from another trip last night. (only paid $1 plus tax for those!)

No comments: