Saturday, May 23, 2009

Some deal hunting today






I needed some ink for my printer, so I went to Office Max. I had $21 in rewards to spend there (from turning in empty ink cartridges). They had a deal this week where you get a $10 gift card for buying HP ink multipacks. I noticed the one color I was out of was $19.99 for the double pack, so I grabbed one and some markers that were on clearance (not pictured) and used my rewards. I paid about $2 oop-mostly tax and got a $10 gift card back. Then I went back and got a double pack of black ink. These were more expensive-$35, but I used my $10 gift card and got another $10 gift card back.

Then I went to Kohl's. I had a $10 off anything coupon I got in the mail and I saw these sandals on sale in the ad for $11.99. I was able to find them in my size and I only paid about $2 for the shoes with the coupon and after tax. I am set for the summer now!





I made a stop at the commissary to pick up some stuff for dinner. Again, I paid just over $2 oop for all of this. I had overage from the KY of course and I had one of the $4 pace coupons for some nice overage on the salsa. I also used more of the free marcal coupons for the toilet paper and I have about 20 left to use by the end of the month. I also got some Little debbie donuts in this tip, but they didn't make it into the photo. ;)


2 comments:

Jaime said...

Where do they sell the marcal toilet paper? I've looked everywhere.

Katmotley said...

Jaime,
The only place I've found this is the military commissary.