Thursday, May 7, 2009

Doing the Rain dance (rainchecks) and a little Walgreens








I did a quick run to Walgreens this afternoon and picked up 4 of the Phisoderm face washes. These are on sale b1g1 and are $4.99 plus most have $2 peelies on them. So, using a coupon for each one, I paid $.99 for every two or about $.50 each. I also got 2 bottles of the Pert for men- on sale for 2/$5 and used 2-$1.50 coupons to pay $2 for both and got back a $2 RR. I threw in some Ramen noodles (my kids love these for lunches) and used a $5 RR. I paid just over $1 oop with tax.








I then stopped at Fry's to do some shopping with Rain checks. I had rainchecks for everything and of course, coupons. The cheeses were $.50 each and the rest was free after my coupons. I got 11 Sargento shredded cheeses, 18 Pillsbury pizza crusts, and 30 Land O Lakes butter and paid a little over $5 oop including tax.
I love rain checks, they are a great way to extend the sale to allow yourself time to collect more coupons. But you have to remember to use them! I had more rain checks, but these were the only ones I had left that were not expired.

No comments: