Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Fry's triple/Quadruple trip






Here's what I got on a quick run to Fry's for the triples and quadruples. I paid about $5 oop for everything shown and I saved $149.61 or 97%!

Here's the breakdown:
Yakisoba microwave meals-free after coupons
Fast fixin chicken nuggets-free with coupons if you join their club online (They give you 10 coupons)
Quaker Quakes-free with coupons
Kraft BBQ sauce- free with coupons and get a $3 catalina when you buy 6! (You will only get one catalina for $3 if you buy more than 6, and you can buy 4 and get $2 or buy 5 and get $2.50. But don't buy more than 6 at a time.)
Kraft salad dressing $.17 with coupons
Strawberries- on sale for $1 but free with $1 off produce when you buy 2 Kraft dressings coupon
Tony's pizza- free with Fry's coupon I got in the mail
Hunts ketchup- $.70 with coupon
Betty Crocker pouch potatoes- free with coupons
Weber grill seasonings- free with coupons
Dial hand soap- free with coupons
Cool whip- $.49 each after $1/2 printable coupon
Crab Classic-free with printable coupons

A lot of good stuff free this week and I'm sure I haven't even found all the free stuff yet!


2 comments:

Amiyrah said...

Holy Smokes! Great job today! Don't you just love when these deals pop up when the sales are pretty disappointing?

Katmotley said...

I do love that! I've been feeling a little out of the loop, so it was nice to get back into things.