Thursday, October 23, 2008

Free groceries and Free money!





Chicken is on sale again, so I'll be stocking the freezer this week with chicken. It is $.57 a pound at Fry's. I got one whole chicken and two packs of drumsticks for a total of about 9 pounds of chicken. I got 4 boxes of Oatmeal and 2 booxes of the Oatmeal to go bars for $.50 each and 2 loaves of bread for $1 each. I also got more free Shamrock milks and found some more glade! The glades are $4.99 each and I have buy one get one free coupons, so I pay $4.99 for every two. But each one I buy prints out a $4 off coupon, so I get $8 back for every two. This is how you make money at the grocery store!

Since my order was over $40 before coupons, I was able to use 2 of the $5 off $20 Freash & Easy coupons. I also used 5 of the $4 glade catalinas from previous purchases. I spent $4.10 cash oop, and $3.81 of that was tax. Somehow I got 9 of the $4 glade catalinas back even though I only bought 8. So I got $36 back in cat's to spend on anything in the store! Free money! :)

No comments: